Carl Meister, or Bunny as he’s known amongst friends and colleagues, has been practicing real estate since 1976 with the Cochrane firm’s original founder, James A. Cochrane.
Bunny brings his decades of experience in sales and marketing to his real estate career. He currently lives on a 132-acre horse farm near the quaint village of Marshallton.
- Member of the Board of the Brandywine Valley Association
- Past President of the Brandywine Valley Association
- Past President of the Chester County Fox Hunters Association
- Director of the Chester County Sports Hall Of Fame
- Served on the board of the Chester County Historical Society
Bunny can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 610-469-6100. You can read more about Bunny at TheHuntMagazine.com.